Monday, December 19, 2011

12/19/11


New Order - Ceremony (Substance)
The Germs - Manimal (M.I.A.)
ESG - My Love For You (Come Away With ESG)
The Jesus and Mary Chain - In A Hole (Psychocandy)
The Mekons - Dear Sausage (I Love Mekons)
Talking Heads - Tentative Decisions (Talking Heads: 77)
Swell Maps - Loin Of The Surf (A Trip To Marineville)
Peter Murphy - Cuts You Up (Deep)
Swervedriver - Hands (Never Loose That Feeling)
Blondie - Rapture (AutoAmerican)
The Jim Carroll Band - People Who Died
The Sundays - Here's Where the Story Ends (Reading, writing, and arithmetic)
Squeeze - Another Nail In My Heart (Argybargy)
Black Flag - What I See (Damaged)
My Bloody Valentine - I Only Said (Loveless)
The Church - Under The Milk Way (Starfish)
Black Randy and the Metrosquad - I Slept In An Arcade
The Slits - In The Beginning There Was Rythmn
Caustic Resin - Kill You If You Want Me To (Fly Me To The Moon)
The Notwist - Your Signs (Shrink)
Ian Dury & The Blockheads - Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick
L7 - One More Thing (Bricks Are Heavy)
Mean Red Spiders - Azimuth of Panama (Starsandsons)
Big Dipper - All Going Out Together (Heavens)
Big Black - Bad Penny (Songs About Fucking)
Dinosaur Jr. - Poledo (You're Living All Over Me)
Lyres - Don't Give It Up Now (On Fyre)
The Grifters - Maps Of The Sun (Crappin You Negative)
Iggy Pop - The Passenger (Lust For Life)





No comments:

Post a Comment